View Single Post
Old 2006-08-10, 12:18pm
Michelle Morrison-Geschke

Default Me again!

Sorry Karla, if my input is not what you are looking for, just tell me and I'll stay out of your thread!

The whole reason we are not insulating my shed-studio is that my husband did not want to try and insulate the ceiling since there were 3 big vent holes to work around. And others are right...if you don't insulate the roof, what is the point of doing the sides! A small space heater should do it in the winter, and a fan in the summer (shouldn't need AC in a space that small).

Our temperatures are fairly mild here: high of 90's in the summer and lows of 40's in the winter. We get a rare day where it is 10 degrees higher or lower, but not often.

We did get the windows (and other materials) through a surplus recycling center. Every little bit helps!

Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New items!

I'm mostly over at Facebook these days... and working. Life has gotten... Hectic. I will try to check messages here... but try FB if you need me...