View Single Post
Old 2011-07-11, 8:26am

Actually, if some one who is interested in really learning about this glass, there is a huge amount of information in this thread. Simply skip over the personal stuff and and read the information that is relevant to the glass. There isn't any need to start a new thread.

Personally, I love the glass, I love the customer service. That doesn't mean I don't have problems with some of it, and there are a couple of colors that I simply can't use. But I have that issue with every brand, I like most of it but there are some colors and/or types that don't particularly suit me. But I am not going to stop buying something simply because I have an issue with some things, be it Devardi, Effetre or anything else.

I don't care if you love it, hate it or don't care, but it would be nice if we could focus on what this thread is about, which is the technical and practical applications for using this glass. If you don't like it, I'm fine with that and don't have a problem with your saying so, but can we keep it to the technical issues and leave the emotions out of it?

For those of us who love it, I understand the desire to defend it, but there just like religion and politics, you aren't going to change someone's mind, whose mind is made up and that's okay. We need to stay focused on the technical parts too, those who really want to learn about the glass will do so and that's really what this thread is for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.