View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 7:21am
Debra Clutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holaday View Post
Kalorlo,

Thank you for your input. I have the full Creative Suite, Office for Mac, and Acrobat Pro.... so I am swimming in options but missing instructions for how to best combine them for the creation and publishing of BOTH on-line only and print purposes.

I find Word difficult to work with. I much prefer Publisher, but Office for Mac doesn't include this option.

My tutorials would be for metal working and coloring techniques and not for bead making. Mostly I would be adding step-by-step photos to my already written instructions and making this available to my students as well as anyone else interested..... perhaps simply sharing on my blog site.

Thanks again for your help.

Office for Mac does include publisher! At least mine does! I can choose a publishing layout and create a master page for the overall look of my document. You can create many master pages if you would like some pages to look different. Very easy to use. it even has templates to choose from if you would like to start from there.
Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#C-108
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. -Amy Lowell-