Thread: Kidlet Tutorial
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-03, 12:58am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Wow! I'm so glad to see my old tut revived for another go round.
Anybody have any pictures of the kidlets they've been making? I'd love to ooh and ahhh over them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f