View Single Post
Old 2006-04-29, 9:27am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce-l-o
Hi Dawn,
What base colors do you use with the raku? Also what c.o.e? Thanks Joyce
Hi Joyce,
I use all soft glass, 104 coe. And you can use any color for the base, but my favorite is black. I like the way the colors POP against the black. Cobalt is nice too.....and some colors react with the raku causing it to be outlined in black, like ivory, coral and turquoise. I guess it all depends on the look you're going for. I've never met a raku bead that I didn't like....LOL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator