Thread: Dream Beads
View Single Post
Old 2015-10-14, 11:31am
Everlasting Fire Studio

Quote:
I heard about that Lego Head bead!!! I think Katie was going to send me photos, but I haven't seen them yet. You wouldn't happen to have action photos, would you? Tell Jon his talent had inspired a lot of people that day!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you so very much for your donations too! If you should ever have any questions about participating next year, feel free to email me:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and I'll get the info you need.
A
That is so exciting!
I don't have any photos. If Katie has any, let me know! John didn't grab a photo when he was done so he'd love to see how it turned out in the end.

We do intend to participate next year.
Hopefully we won't have any schedule overlap so I can join this time!

Everlasting Fire Studio
5036 N. Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60625