View Single Post
Old 2014-06-22, 5:34pm
too many rods in the fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb L View Post
Eileen, I love your mobile.

Rene, I am sure you don't want to buy another tool, but this is what I use for small circles. My big cutter is great for cutting large circles and super for cutting the rims I use on large bowls ( though they are still hard to break out) this is my go-to for little circles:

http://www.delphiglass.com/glass-cut...ut-lens-cutter

If you intend to cut lots of little circles it works great. Oil the cutter for every circle.
Deb, I will GLADLY buy another tool if it will help me cut circles easier. And if it will make me waste less glass, the tool will pay for itself in no time!!!

Thank you for the link!

And Eileen, the mobile is so pretty, and the circles look great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.