View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 2:46pm
RaymondMillbrae

TiggyBubba,

invest a little more, and get a little more quality than the Vortex fan. (My personal opinion).

The Elicent fan I have is also made in Canada, so give them a looksy. They are a much better grade of fan. Call the dealer (the fan resaler, and not the cannibis growing dealer), and ask for their professional opinion.

By the way, I have heard a few, not so good, things about Vortex fans...both from horticulturists, as well as Mike Aurelius.

And in closing, don't worry so much about "...the flow around the room". Just concentrate on the intake from to torch to the hood, and make sure you have the appropriate CFM of air per square foot...and all the other stuff will take care of itself.

You can have a work table that is 50' foot long, and 20' foot deep, but it doesn't matter. What matters is the torch/hood/ventilation areas! (And don't forget about the make-up air).

As for the center support legs, that's what they are - center SUPPORT legs.

After finishing the table, I realized that the tile was a lot heavier than originally anticipated. And upon looking closer, my 6-million dollar bionic eye noticed a tad of "sag" in the center of the table.

This would not do.

So I took the time to do it right the first time, and made the needed reinforcement. (Without the center support legs, my DWP would not have been able to stand in the center of the table, like seen in the earlier photo's).

OK, that's it.

Toodle-Loo.

In Christ: Raymond

Last edited by RaymondMillbrae; 2008-07-15 at 3:10pm.