View Single Post
Old 2008-08-19, 4:41pm
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasshouse View Post
This query reminded me of that really cool website that I think Kandice (?) first posted about. It's called Kuler and I just signed up. I really like playing around with kuler! I just made 2 color palettes. One is called Sonoma Mountain Summer and it is the most dominant colors from my mind's eye view, mentally looking over the golden hills and winding creek around my house. Really fun to play with. I definitely need to make some beads in my favorite color schemes. I could play with Kuler all day and never get any beads made!

Someone on LE (Kandice maybe?) posted pictures of beads she made from a kuler representation of a picture of the lush hawaiian mountainsides. I am not sure how to do that, but that's my next thing to figure out. I might have to get a flickr to be able to pick colors from a photo? Anyone else know?

Kelly
I was wrong, it was Karolen who made the gorgeous beads from the hawaii picture. You can read all about it here, she was featured in a Kuler spotlight. I would like to figure out how to pull colors from a picture and create a palette for beads. Karolen did such a beautiful job!

Kelly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by glasshouse; 2008-08-19 at 4:46pm.