View Single Post
Old 2016-07-14, 5:31am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onekura View Post
Maybe do a special one for silver colors, as this is still something people are struggling with. Normal colors like crayons don't need in-depth explanation, just how to avoid bubbling/boiling. It would be awesome if you could show/explain how to get the most of those silver colors like amber purples, mai-tai, and all the others. Also black is a big issue. I have seen so many blacks go grey because of the wrong flame chemistry. Your offer to do this is wonderful, but a huge job. I hope you have the time to pull it through.
How many times have we seen beautiful silver colors go muddy tan/grey - burning off the haze and working it super hot still seems to be a problem for many. By doing a video you might be able to help many many glass enthusiasts - thank you for that!
Kind regards - Bernhard
Yeah. I'm working on ideas right now for how to do it. I'd like to go as in depth as I can with some of the colors. In addition to showing how to work the color, I also want to make something with each color. Preferably making the same thing out of each color. I just need to figure out what. Something that ideally can show different ways to work the same color in the same piece. I have some ideas, but I just have to see how they work out.

This is something I'm planning on getting started on, but probably won't actually be online for a few months.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.