View Single Post
Old 2006-08-06, 8:23pm
Puddy Cat Lover

Default Simple Dangle Lampwork Earrings.

I don't see many jewelry making tutorials here. But I thought I'd share one for all the jewelry makers here. Using some basic jewelry making techniques, I found that I could make some pretty cool dangle earrings using just 2 similar sized/color lampwork beads, some crystals and other findings too. Going through my wonky beads it was a bit difficult to find 2 similar sized/color lampwork bead. So I used a couple of bead that one of my students gave me (made by: Tonnia Pierce of Culver IN). She used some swirled orange stained glass to make these and I just love the color variations so I had to do something special with them. Anyway, here's a link to the Simple Dangle Lampwork bead tutorial.
And, here's a picture of the dangles I made. If you try this style, please post some pictures here. I'd love to see some of the different variations you could come up with.
Have Fun!!!
J.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.