View Single Post
Old 2007-10-02, 12:24pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarenie View Post
.Either the bead release breaks off, the bead starts off too small and ends up too big...I can't win...Oh, I have a graduated button press and a dual crunch press from Cattwalk...

The bead release breaks off on me if I press while the bead has gotten too cool.

When you're first learning a press it does take awhile to get the hang of the perfect amount of glass. It's best to start out with a little less glass because you can always add a bit more to it to fill up the cavity.

I find that the straight sided presses are the hardest to use. The lentil, kalera and nugget from Zoozii seem to be the most forgiving.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.