View Single Post
Old 2008-07-01, 9:37pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessionwoman View Post
Andrew...thank you so much for both tutorials...hands clapping...I know there was a major effort put into making them and I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge...now I'm going to buy some of your beads, thanks again...Lenora(obsessionwoman)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart and a fantastic pick probale my favorite at the moment its on its way.

Quote:
Awesome, Andrew! I have a great dremel, and several of the bullets already; I like the look of that polish...I think I needs me some!

DeAnne in CA
Nice one give it a go

Quote:
wow. Thanks so much for this 2nd tut....that was SO much simpler than i thought it was going to be (bad polishing memories from past silversmithing classes)! I think i even have those bits in my dremel kit...

couple questions:

-could i get this same level of finish by tossing the lined beads into the tumbler overnite?
-can i use that final metal polish with a buffing tip and the dremel?
Now that is a great question. I have had a short cut on my desk top to buy a tumbler for six months now and keep putting it of. Only way to find out is try both and see.

Most certainly you can do that, i dont normaly bother as it only takes twenty seconds, but give it a go and see how it looks.

Thanks guys for looking and commenting.

regards
Andrew.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
back up and running. Been months so needs major work. (updated 12/06 )