View Single Post
Old 2008-09-14, 6:06am
Pyromaniac

Default Planning a Dream Studio

I've been dreaming about my studio for a long time, and it looks like I may be able to convert my entire detached 2 car garage to a dedicated studio for my workspace and a teaching venue. We have very few flameworkers here in Memphis, but I am hoping to convince a few of them to teach some classes here in soft glass especially (since I am horrible at soft glass), and maybe bring in others from elsewhere. The studio will include fusing and flameworking, a reception area, a clean area, and display for sale. The torch table will be on casters and will be flexible so it can be used as a large workspace for other projects as well.

Here's my preliminary setup plan. Any comments or suggestions on what I need to change would be greatly appreciated!

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ginkgoglass; 2008-10-02 at 8:03am. Reason: grammar