View Single Post
Old 2008-09-14, 10:21am
Pyromaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by agw View Post

The one thing I would suggest is to make sure there is ample counter space beside the sink on at least one and preferably two sides for "dirty" and "clean" items.

Right now I have my washing machine beside my laundry sink that I use to clean my mandrels, prepare bead release, soak beads for removal from the mandrel etc... I'm sure you know way more than me about that but I don't think I could manage without it as a counter.

I'm sure you already have it factored in, just not specifically labelled in your floorpan, so just in case you didn't.... My two cents worth.
Thank you, this is a great point! I did not think of that at all. I saw a commercial kitchen stainless sink which has space on both sides, which I think would be ideal.

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.