View Single Post
Old 2008-09-14, 10:24am
Pyromaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly Irish Girl View Post
a dedicated surface area for a small sand blasting booth (table top variety) if you like the effect....I would love to have a dedicated spot.....also don't know if you are also a "maker" of finished jewelry, but those little tiny pieces of findings and adornment take up lots of space....don't be like me and have them in little bags in large plastic sealing bins......also think of the tasks associated with your yearly inventory - make it easy on yourself.
Where would I find a tabletop sandblaster?
Another question is how to protect the area around the grinder from water splashing everywhere. I wonder if this is an issue with the Ameritool grinder?

As far as the jewelry finishing space -- I was thinking the clean area to the right of my computer area would have shelves above and space to work on things like this.

I love your suggestions -- keep em coming!

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.