View Single Post
Old 2011-05-22, 8:49pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Wow, everyone, I am thrilled to see some of you jump in and just try it! The shells are a blast and they get better with each one. Felicia and Brenda in my class sounds like a LOT of fun, wooohoo!

Glad to have you with us Deb, be ready for a jam-packed fun 4 days!

Patty, I LOVE that shell, you really have a knack for them sweetie!
Beautiful job too Hannah, they are all gorgeous!

Classes are UP and ready for musing through....with sign up less than 2 weeks away make sure to find some time to pick 1st, 2nd and maybe 3rd choices for each time slot.

Hopefully we can get through call on Sat, June 4rth, but if not we will continue Sunday. I have a crew of gals coming to help out with sign up so it should go fast.

Can't wait to see the GS family again and new members....the highlight of the glassy year!

I am super excited about the class line up, we are going to have another GREAT event!
Hugs and happiness!
deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.