View Single Post
Old 2011-06-07, 7:44am
Wooohooo,GS!

AW, I loved talking with everyone, it was soooo much fun! You guys are great!
Sorry for the delay Jo, but so glad you called....I tried frantically to find #s from last year to find you just as you were calling, whew!

Brenda, you sure had a day! We always gave it 5 minutes (great for coffee, potty, lol!) before calling someone back. Almost always we got the person before we had to move on so it went really smoothly! I just hope your food wasn't soggy too

Felicia, that rocks, Sally Prasch is amazing (so are you though!).

Penny and Jodie, you girls are always a pleasure to talk to!

Kalera, it was great having you come to GS, would love to have you back anytime!

Patty, you are SO funny and my stomach is still recovering, lol! I guess I better get a XXXL too.....and where is the wizard? I could use an extra hand for torching!

I will be sending out the hot shop schedule with item descriptions. We will handle the sign up via email but to make things easier we will have you still make the checks out to EGS but also mail them there, not here.
I will send the full Hot Shop roster to them when completed in a couple weeks.
You will have 2 weeks to pay for those spots after you email me what you would like to sign up for.

Also, we will have Patty collecting T-shirt sizes like she mentioned, she is SO great with the PC stuff! I just finished the art work for it and am now deciding on colors, etc.

The time is flying here, it will be Sept before we know it!

BIG glassy hugs!
deb and the GS Team

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.