Thread: Pipe tutorials
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-16, 1:05am

I'll have a spot at the Bomdiggidy studio (Katy, TX) for a while in exchange for some plumbing work I'm doing for a buddy. He conveniently owns a shop in the same strip center and is who I buy my glass from. It works out well for everyone. It was more of the tap the sewer and run underground plumbing for his garage/one bedroom apartment conversion than the leaky faucet type of plumbing. Twenty feet for water and sewer, in the baked in South East Texas clay. Think 90 percent humidity with off and on rain. Hard ass sun when it wasn't raining. It didn't start raining until after the trenches were dug. Still worth it to me.

I'll be working around Ogie Iriesun from Team I Hate Your Face. He is the man in black of the two making this heady ass bub http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y8hv...feature=relmfu ,and the man that made this wine goblet for my wife's Mother's Day present. This was a hard piece to to photo.

I've been off the torch for a week doing this now, but will be finished tomorrow. To say I'm behind on my production work would be an understatement.

I have worked by myself for almost two years now. Can't wait to be around other people again while I'm working .