View Single Post
Old 2011-03-21, 11:23am
Obsessed Blogger

Any glass that when reduced (or some even oxidated/ized?) that bring silver to the surface are considered a metallic surface. I can't vouch for each color. If it visibly has metallic effects on the surface, those are the ones we're talking about.

A good alternative to turquoise that goes metallic is dk. sky blue.It doesn't go metallic so much.

All beads can be used Rowyn! Just package them separately and note that they have metallic surfaces and to use for something other than beads for the kids strands. You can say I told you so on the note
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Karen, the bead donation volunteer can ask me what it means if she needs to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.