View Single Post
Old 2012-11-14, 8:46pm
...displaced ocean lover

Wink

And to address the question asked, just as most of the others have done..

No one need get their knickers in a twist.....phttt....even the people who love it say it's shocky. ForGodSake...Devardi knows it's shocky. They sell A FREEEEKING HEATER just to pre-heat the rods.When I was new, I bought some Devardi and was shocked (yes, I said that) when I got the glass. It looked as if it had been drug across a dirty floor.

I am sure whomever it is that I could have called is NICE. But the question is HOW to use super shocky glass. Heating and annealing do not always work but the point is this....there are other rods of glass that do not require such tiresome remedies, so why not use those????

Some of the colors are really pretty. I have a pretty pink from them that I have annealed and pre-heated and I have NEVER been able to use even a quarter inch of it.

The fact of the matter is that if you are new you do not need to complicate being new with scary exploding glass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Introducing...MY Etsy!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now featuring SOCK MONKEY AND SEA TURTLE beads!

....and now with Hot Steeeeenking Peppers!!!

...and Muggle Made Sorting Hats