View Single Post
Old 2007-02-12, 1:26pm
Your Royal Fritness

Default Oh YEAH, Ventilations system DONE! W/Pictures :)

As some of you know I'm in the middle of a studio/basement redo. We been working our butt's off ok, maybe not off because mine is still there every weekend and spare minute we have. We have the framing done and finished off the ventilation system last night by 11:30pm.

For my vent hood I used a oval feed trough that I bought at TSC that measures ~42" x 20". My fan is 800 cfm. My DH was not to happy cutting the 8" hole in the wall in subzero temps but he did it, what a wonderful Hubby! This desk set up now is just temporary. I'm using my beading desk because it was the right width for my hood. I'm going to have an 8' table and then the rest is going to be cabinets and glass storage. This system works great. It passed the incense test with flying colors.

Behind the hood vent you can see my makeup air coming down the 2x4 joist. once I have my desk top in it will come up through the bottom of the desk under the vent.

I been making beads all day and BOY did it feel good! That was a long 2 weeks with out fire!

Enjoy the day!

Dawn
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Mustang Dawn; 2007-02-12 at 9:17pm.