View Single Post
Old 2014-05-19, 3:01pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Wow, awesome Deb! JC is such a kick to hang with too, she had the room next to Polly and I in Vegas, we sure had some fun! She is so talented!

Uh, David...ok, I loves ya, but...no switching sex of horse in middle of stream!

Jody and Nita, I know...it seems far away but it will be here before we know it, yay!

Dawn, I agree, Deb is way better than she thinks she is

Well, my first tomatoes are on (I will have fresh tomatoes for the first time in 15 years!) and my baby chickens are now in our coop, that was due time to get them out of studio! They sure grow fast, I think we may have a rooster in the bunch....sigh...it is the tamest one too, likes to be petted...sure has been fun and in a few months, fresh eggs!

Ah, summer, I ate the best rainbow trout in a long time, we have been doing a lot more fishing since settling in, I caught the 2 1/2 pound native trout a few miles from the new place, we had a whole stringer full!

Getting ready for class selections weekend, remember to send that tuition in right on June 1st for best choices, the info is in your May newsletter. If you haven't signed up yet, jump on in, the line up is fabulous!

Off for some sun and gardening,
Much glassy love!
deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.