View Single Post
Old 2010-03-16, 5:47pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie lynne View Post
Amy, do you still have a picture of your alligator shoes set? That was TN wasn't it.... I loved that set.
That's the second set I posted above and it was TN2.1. I really did like that set too but the next batch of TN2.1 wouldn't do that. In most cases I've gotten to appreciate the quirks and prissiness of silver glass and just go with whatever it does. This glass is the one case where I can't. I want the old TNT. I didn't have to fight with it to get color. Anyway, I'll be interested to see what I got out of the two bhbs I did today. One I really fought with it and even had to encase it a second time because the TNT was creeping out over the encasement.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.