View Single Post
Old 2010-11-10, 9:29pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
Hey Karen, do I remember you saying that you have a saw that can cut through 3/16 tigg? Can I bring a couple cases to cut up?
How big is a case, a couple inches square on end? Yep, bring em along. I'm going to cut 1/4" copper plate with it in the morning. I cut a my 3/16 ss on it, we'll have to grind off the sharp ends too.

yes, 11 am is fine, my addy is in the RAOGK if you need it. Bring anything you want to sell trade, etc. I'll have pop, coffee here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~