View Single Post
Old 2007-06-14, 6:43pm
Shine on!

Okay... I have to jump in here. Congratulations on your studio, btw! It is awesome and I LOVE your idea for the hood. The Dayton 4C445 495cfm blower is the exact one that I have and have had nothing but issues. Based on calculations of my hood, it should be sufficient. It is enclosed all over with the baffle also in the front. I am wondering now, after reading this thread and your other one, if this is why the model has been discontinued. Going to Grainger tomorrow to upgrade, but not sure what I will end up with. Just thought I would let you know, it may not be your setup at all. Hopefully it will save you some time and from feeling ill, like I felt week before last. Was no fun at all. I'm so ready to not have to worry about ventilation. Will more than likely go overkill on cfm's tomorrow. Hope you are up and running soon too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.