View Single Post
Old 2013-07-12, 4:46am

Awe thanks Diane! So sorry you didn't get much sleep at all since the contractors were busy working, thank goodness for the internet so we can SHOP any time we WANT. lol Thank you again for your boost of confidence on the my new shop. I appreciate your support and encouragement! Julie

Quote:
So very happy for you Julie..and for us East Coasters as well!Seems like a win win situation!
You may thank the contractors coming this morning for my middle of the night shopping from your new store and ETSY..very excited..sleepy too..lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~