View Single Post
Old 2007-10-26, 10:43pm

Yep ... I took a visit recently and they charge the $20 because that is the default on the website - when they send it is the real amount. They told me the website couldn't figure the amount but they adjusted it before the card (or however you pay) is charged.

On my recent trip I was amazed to find that I was able to pick up more glass, more tools etc and when I checked out I was charged less than my original website order.

If in doubt call ... I was amazed at the deal I got with the 20lb less order (same deal the default is the 20lb discount charge).

I really like arrow Springs - the people are friendly and helpful (even on the phone) ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.