View Single Post
Old 2007-10-27, 3:44pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
I figured it must be something like this. I've shopped with them many times and have loved the experience.

I do feel they should put something on the site that lets people know what's going on with the shipping charges. I looked and couldn't find anything so I left the site thinking that this was the charge I would see on my invoice.

A nice big bold sign above the shipping drop down would be great!
My website is set up for shipping based on the total. I don't like doing it this way but in order for me to do exact weight total for shipping I would have to weigh every single item in the store and enter it into the website software. I have more than 500 items in my store... I would have to eliminate letting people buy single rods. I'm thinking that Arrowsprings has the same issue, and they have way more stuff than I do. However, I do have a shipping button on the home page with a note to "please read" (hopefull they do), so that people don't see the default shipping amount and abandon the order.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.