View Single Post
Old 2012-08-25, 8:32am
...displaced ocean lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclutter64 View Post
You can use Kugler silver blue. I am not sure what you are looking for but check my website. I have a free recipes for 96 glass. I also have one for sell for 96 reactive glass. http://www.cluttercreations.com/lamp...ers_free-2.pdf
Thank you for posting this! I wondered what all the fuss was about with Firelight Opal. I have some but just used it as a white or base! NOW I can really get some use out of it! LOL

Oh, and Iris Blue R 144...sometimes I can get a beautiful dark blue silvery shine and other times...nadda. Does it over reduce or reduce quickly?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Introducing...MY Etsy!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now featuring SOCK MONKEY AND SEA TURTLE beads!

....and now with Hot Steeeeenking Peppers!!!

...and Muggle Made Sorting Hats