View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 5:33pm
Melody of Glass

[quote=ohbeads;4185153]
Quote:

I don't scare easily
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm amazed daily at how many people here are down right snotty to what some of you guys refer to as newbies. When I participated on this board way before some of you even picked up a striker, it was the same way. For the life of me I don't understand why it is so important to be shitty to anyone, especially one business person to another. Customer service is everything to this consumer and there's a reason why Mike has been in business for as long as he has
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Same crap, different players

Kirsti
I've actually found exactly the opposite on this forum. I've found everyone incredibly encouraging and welcoming. I find it to be a very friendly place.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.