View Single Post
Old 2006-03-28, 10:29am
Surrounded by Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner Studios
Shawn T,
No need for name calling, I kayak on the Great Salt Lake all winter. Anyone that knows me, knows of my questionable mental state. But I do know something of photography and photoshop. If there is interest, I would be happy to throw out what I can. The question is should I work this thread or start a new thread. I have had others requesting tuts on other tool within photoshop. So I'm thinking of starting a photography Master class thread, with photoshop editing starting it off. Everyone let me know what you think or what you would like me to cover.
Much love
Scott
To Kayak on the Great Salt Lakes seems like a perfectly wonderful time, although I am not sure about doing it in the winter.
Sorry didnt mean to pour salt in an open wound there.

I think starting a new thread for each for each tut would be a wonderful idea. I find that much information gets lost on LE when threads tend to be too long. When someone new opens it and finds out they have 4-7 pages to read they get overwhelmed by it and don't continue through the thread. I would hate to see your wonderful and valuable information getting lost on
LE when so many people could use it.
Thank You so Much Scott for sharing So much that is so needed by others.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.