View Single Post
Old 2008-06-06, 9:17pm
Lover of all things color

Sue, are you under the impression that using a press makes it easier to shape a bead? I'm here to tell you that bead presses aren't easy. I have two of them and can't make them work to save my life. There is a learning curve

I got the small triple lentil and that one I will admind that I haven't spend much time with but the second one I got is a long curvy shape and I can't make it work. Most of the time the bead release breaks. I think its a matter of going slowing and adding glass a bit at a time and getting the glass in the right place before using the shaper. Time will tell. As I said, its a slow learning process. I'm hoping that once I get one to work right the rest will be easy.

Try one, you might like it.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con