View Single Post
Old 2008-10-17, 2:08pm
Master Procrastinator

I've been following this thread & am amazed at how wonderful Squid's photos came out. I found my old Canon G2 that I used to love & see that I can use manual settings for it, but my brain hurts when thinking about F stops, etc. Is there a general rule of thumb to start off with & work from there? It's got the following settings that I can adjust: 1/200 (not sure what that is, but I know I can change it), F stop & ISO. Can you give me the dummy's guide to what settings might work for me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.