View Single Post
Old 2010-04-01, 6:48pm
Salt Box Beads

Well, I feel like Alice in Wonderland that just fell down the rabbit hole that Donna made..CGBeadrollers that is..just got off the phone with Donna a little while ago ( super nice lady by the way!!) and ordered four of them.

Did you all know she is debuting several more new tools VERY VERY soon????

I still love all of my other tools but I am so excited I can't wait to get these in the mail. I have surpassed the 21 tools or more and I can see that I left out a poll answer that says:

too many and too late to turn back now!!!

Susan, I have customers that love both kinds of beads you mentioned and some want the perfectly little shaped beads, okay had to rephrase my original statement...There are buyers for all kinds of beads...I do freeform and pressed and rolled and much much more and some I like to do better than others..so I hear where you are coming from.

But your statement of "looking machine made. Is that what we are after? Nah." is incorrect for me.. the same could be said a string of finely matched pearls for example but defintely not machine made. I choose to think that way instead of saying machine made which puts a negative twist on bead presses and bead press users, think hand pressed or pressed by hand like hand made ravioli, for example.
Lorraine

Last edited by Lorraine Chandler; 2010-04-01 at 7:03pm.