View Single Post
Old 2007-02-13, 4:19pm
Your Royal Fritness

"Where did you get the fan? I need to start sourcing this stuff since we need an electrician to come in and put in a sub panel and wiring. Which means I need to read all the ventilation posts, for the 5th time!"

Hi Janice,

I bought it at http://www.marylandhydroponics.com/acshpoblexfa.html I like it because it has the intake flange all ready and I could purchase the out take flange. We traced the fan on to a piece of 3/4 board and used a 6 inch wood bit, I can't think of the name of it but it's big. We also used it to cut out a perfect hole in the vent. We used 6" pipe from the vent to the fan and then 6" to 8" connector piece to run 8" pipe out of the house. We had to go to a plumming place to find a 8" vent cover to go out side the house.

TTFN, Dawn

Grainger sells the fans too.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.