View Single Post
Old 2012-04-17, 5:26pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

More paint today - and when DH got home from work we got the paneling on the double doors. AND, I stopped into Metal Supermarkets this morning and ordered the torch bench steel, should have it by the weekend. I'm getting really close - we need to buy one more sheet of paneling, then we can finish up all but the details.

Today was all about painting trim and workbenches. Window frames and such are a deep royal blue, the legs of the benches are Caribbean Blue, and the top on the workbench is a paint effect using the two colors and a little white on a base of the grey I used on the floor.

Closeup of the paint

Plus I spent some time with spray paint - turning the black wire pieces I bought into tropical colors.

It's starting to come together!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.