View Single Post
Old 2008-12-10, 6:49pm
Borovangelist

Without seeing the tutorial this is just kind of a shot in the dark, but is it possible you misinterpreted what was written? Most of the tutorials I've seen either imply go forth and make the whatever, or have some message that says more directly, please don't reproduce these verbatim. Put your own touches on them. IOW, If the tutorial says "use red stringer, make dots, now use blue stringer, make dots", don't *just* use red and blue in anything that you might sell. Sure, maybe you'll make one along the way, but the point isn't to reproduce what's in the tutorial exactly, but more to teach the method and technique.

I think if I *did* find a tutorial that said explicitly not to use the info in anything you sell I'd either do it out of spite or send back a nasty email to the tutorial author and possibly even out them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|