View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 1:27am
beads....mmmm

My thought is that when I buy a tutorial, I can use the information as I see fit, barring copying and selling the actual tutorial. I purchased the information and I intend to use what I learned. (it doesn't always work out that way...lol)

Everyone learns differently, whether the community approves or not. For some, trying to replicate a bead in a tutorial reveals things the glass worker might not have stumbled upon on their own at that particular moment. It's the process they're learning from. Copying a bead (or whatever) is how they learn. Later, this may evolve to them creating on their own - and that's a great thing. Not everyone is an artist....some folks just find comfort in creating. It's all good.

As for the guilty tone in a disclaimer, I would just blow it off as humans being goofy. Really.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.