View Single Post
Old 2008-12-27, 6:25pm
a pox upon an idiot :..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
Frogsong,
There is nothing pertinent about anything coming out of your mouth. Give it a rest would you. If you want to have a one on one verbal pissing match with me then fine. Lets do it. But don't you think it would be respectful to the others for you to continue your little vendetta against me somewhere else other than this thread?

Predictable is the fact that as soon as I post this you are going to come back again, and again and again. You're not happy with posting once and waiting for someone else to post. As soon as you hit the "submit reply" button you are already typing a continuing response to the post you just sent. It's apparent you post just to post.

I'm going to do the morally correct thing and not respond to any more of your childish rhetoric. I know everyone here is tired of this thread being used for your own twisted pleasures. I'm asking you to please have enough respect for this community to drop your one woman show and let this thread continue peacefully.
Thank You!

Your request is appreciated from some of us who are trying to follow the discussion and are getting annoyed with all the endless, repeated statements that are doing nothing but derailing this thread.