View Single Post
Old 2008-12-28, 1:02pm

Hi Lisa, I'm really curious as to why you, or anyone, do not believe 5B is correct.

5B - Tutorial purchasers may not replicate any bead pictured in the tutorial for commercial purposes unless copyright to the bead or beads pictured is explicitly relinguished by the author.

Could you suggest a wording that you could agree with?

I think we all agree that copyright attaches to the tutorial and inclusively and separately to the pictures of beads contained in the tutorial, because that is the copyright law. Copyright law pertains to any book written, or any art work, so what is the problem? Do you believe that because it is a tutorial the bead pictured is then exempt from copyright protection? I really am trying to understand the reasoning.

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.