View Single Post
Old 2008-12-31, 10:30am
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schermo View Post
It's very clear to me, that even if you get a lot of positive reinforcement in this thread for going ahead with the project (which I also feel you should, from my personal standpoint, in a perfect world) you need to factor in that at some later point in time, once you offer something for sale, your intentions and integrity as an artist and as a person could be subject to very public scrutiny and judgment on this forum. How I wish that weren't the case, but sadly, at the moment, it seems to be.
I agree with this paragraph. What happens if yours is just slightly similar to someone else's? It stinks, but do you really want to risk being torn apart in a 10-page thread over a tutorial?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.