View Single Post
Old 2008-12-31, 11:33am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schermo View Post
Sort of a catch-22, though. In the current climate here on LE, it would scare me terribly to take this approach (purchasing others tutorials for research purposes). I'd be afraid someone might second guess or question my integrity (about using already published materials) if I were to purchase one or more goddess tutorials right before writing and offering one for sale myself.
I can see how it would seem like a catch-22, but I also think that in cases like these it would be better for one to do the research than to take a gamble - there is too much at stake, as we have all seen recently.

In my mind, anyone who purchases a tutorial has the right to do whatever they want with its contents - whether it's learning to make a specific bead, checking how someone else does something or just plain research. But yes, I guess there would be a risk that some might not see it that way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|