View Single Post
Old 2010-01-29, 3:25pm

Wow, there are some dodgy people out there - how do they live with themselves and look in the mirror.

I have to admit that I had a chargeback incident using paypal from my own account to two people on LE - there was plenty of money available, but it turned out that my bank had Paypal listed as a fraudulent website... go figure!

I OF COURSE got it sorted and out repaid, but I don't think I have ever been so embarrassed and mortified that those ladies (even for a second) might think I was trying to rip them off. The crap thing was that it took about 3 days for that to happen so they had already sent my stuff.

Now people that deliberately use the system to steal stuff - that is sick!

Nat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.