View Single Post
Old 2013-10-19, 1:44pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
Kristen, hope you have fun with it, it's probably my favourite reducing glass because you can get so many colours out of it.

Bob, you're welcome, I hope it helps!

Angie, I am really bad at writing down what colours I use , but I can tell you that the heart & the cross are solid Psyche. The others are probably one of the following which are my "go to" colours when I work with any of the silver glasses. Adamantium, Eff Black, Hades/Tuxedo, Cobalt blue, Stone Ground, Canyon De Chelly, Opal Yellow, Ginger, Butter Pecan & Dark Ivory.

This is another one, both sides of the one bead, this one is on CDC.
Robyn, it did help, thanks. I made some this morning and took pictures on my flat bead scanner which did not come out to good. I was in a hurry, I had a lunch date with Laurie. I see a nice direction with this glass that I gave up on. I still did a couple that were encased and they looked interesting.
I may not give up on it, again thanks
Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

e-mail: