View Single Post
Old 2009-09-10, 11:09am
Attack of the Snuggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbone View Post
Dave,

also, you might want to take a look at the tank fill system I put together that I use on a regular basis and keep me supplied with oxy. You will have to register with GLDG though.
http://www.thegldg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26729

The sytem is a high pressure system and is not the same as your planned system, but it never hurts to look at how other systems work.

FYI, I will also be putting together a system (using a thomas compressor) like Trey's and your planned system when I find the motivation (or it finds me).
I have Pmed with Trey, really nice guy btw, and he has given me some pointers. I ma remodeling my house and have a 40 yard steel dumpster in my driveway. so its going in there to fire up. Then into a closet in my basement with hardee backer board concrete lined walls about 20 feet away from torch. He's using a more powerful Gast than I have coming.

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

...Stephen F Roberts