View Single Post
Old 2010-01-04, 1:56pm
I like to melt things

I would rather have eBooks than real books for a few reasons.

1) eBooks don't take up any space in my tiny apartment.
2) I don't really need the fire hazard of paper near my torch. I can study, then go torch, then go back and study some more.
3) I'd rather not kill the trees.
4) My electronic version will never get torn, stained, burnt or chewed by my dog.
5) I can get the electronic one immediately, and then just pop it open and read it whenever I am at my computer. If there's stuff I don't want to forget when I get to the torch, I know how to take notes.
6) I don't want to make exact replicas of other people's beads anyway, so it's actually better if I don't have them right in front of me.

Most of the tutorials I have purchased have had great information and step by step photos. That said, I will never pay more than $25 for one, so pricing them above that automatically excludes me from your customer base.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-