View Single Post
Old 2010-01-05, 7:09am
Mary Lockwood

Just for anyone who might not know- you CAN set most printers to print black&white only, and set it to fast draft or economy and print out any tutorials quickly and cheaply.

As far as digital printing- I am very very happy with how lulu printed my books. I think they did a great job. You just have to make sure that you send unbelievably high quality images. Choose a glossy, heavy paper for the pages. I chose a spiral binding because it is easier to use at the torch because it can be folded back on itself- it is what I would have wanted next to me. I do think though, that for the compilation, I'll be choosing perfect bound- but I'm not dead set on it yet.

Don't skimp when creating your digitally printed books- it makes a difference. Cheap paper and low quality images do NOT translate well into print.

~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.