View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 9:47am
Pyro Tyro

Like so many of these kinds of posts... I agree w/ what the OP is saying, but not how it's being said. BUT I can understand, as this kind of situation is very disappointing and has happened to me.

Regarding the suggestion that tut writers should provide a list of supplies which can be reviewed before purchasing the tut... I made that suggestion quite a few months ago when lots of tuts were coming out. Except for one comment from someone who was surmising that some of the writers didn't want to release that much info before the tut is out, my suggestion was ignored. HOWEVER one week later someone else made the exact same suggestion and was lauded. I really believe a supplies list needs to be included in the preview so purchasers can make a fully informed decision.

If I'm trying something new, I want to do the tutorial using the same glass as being suggested in the tut. As a relative newbie, I don't always know what I can substitute.

So to the OP, I don't think you're crazy... I think I get what you're saying.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.