Thread: VIP FAQ
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-07, 4:16pm
Administrator

Default VIP FAQ

What is the VIP room?

Many people are on Lampwork Etc. every day. The site is free to use, but does accept donations to keep it running. The VIP room was created in order to add more incentive to people who would like to donate. It is a room where there will be give aways, prizes, and special deals available to members. This room costs $11 for 20 days and you may see all of the special deals and offers in this room and also enter into any of the drawings for free with a paid subscription. This is a way to help encourage donations and remind people about supporting the site that they use.

$11 per 20 days seems pretty random, why not have it charge per month?

Everyone will sign up on different days, so not everyone will be on the same schedule. It is not expected that people are always signed up to access the room, only when they see from the title that there is something that they are interested in, or if they would like to make a donation to the site.

How do I pay?

You may pay via PayPal. The subscription page will redirect you to PayPal. Please note that you do not have to have a PayPal account, you may pay with a credit card through PayPal without having to open an account.

May I sign up for more than 20 days at a time?

Yes, when you go to Paid Subscriptions, you may use the pull down menu and choose however many 20 day increments you would like to purchase.

Can anyone give things away?

Anyone may give things away. They may post them themselves, or contact Corridawn in order to have the items posted.

Will there always be items available in this room?

I am hoping to always keep items available, they will be staggered and the end times on the items will all be different.

What if I sign up, but my subscription ends before the item is given away?

As long as you posted the requirements in the thread before your subscription ends, you are still eligible for the prize.

Who is responsible for shipping the items?

The person giving away the item is responsible for shipping unless prior arrangements have been made or are specified in the thread.

How do I know what is being given away?

Everyone, whether they are a member or not, may see thread titles. You need to click on where it says VIP Room and you will be taken to where you can see all of the thread titles. This should give you an idea of what is being given away.

Why can we not see the content of the thread, only the title unless we sign up?

The thread will often include information about a special deal, it could be a code, or it could be an offer that you have to call to receive. In order to have it only accessible to members, the thread content cannot be shown to everyone, otherwise anyone could call and receive the deal without having to make a donation.

What if I sign up and then decide that I don’t see anything I want?

There will be no refunds given. The room is actually to help support Lampwork Etc. So even if you do not find something you are interested in, you get to support the site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.